Hi, I've been struggling for a couple of days trying to get phpMyAdmin to
accept csv files for data uploads onto my hosted MySQL, and was having no
success using v2.5, despite 'local file being switched On at both ends.

My ISP just installed v2.5.1 and whooppeeeee! it works.

I wouldn't normally make this sort of statement, but I know there are a
fair number of people out there having similar problems. If uploading from
your machine *don't* use the DATA LOCAL, but the plain DATA option.

If anyone wants to rap my knuckles over this, fair enough, but I
struggled, and a solution has been found, so why not?

Cheers
Terry