I've had to reinstall Linux/Apache and mySQL.  The databases are restored,
the data looks to be there, the permissions look to be there.  However, I
can't seem "INSERT" data into the tables....its the only thing I can't
do...and I don't see a problem with the permissions.  Don't get any errors
on the webpage but nothing happens.  If I do a select, it works just fine.
I have the database permissions set wide open for troubleshooting.

                R    W    L
owner     X     X    X
group     X     X    X
other      X     X    X

Owner= mysql
group= mysql

What am I missing?  Its got to be something stupid and something small....

Thank You very much.
Michael B.