Hello:

I was wondering if anyone had any advice to a couple questions.

1)  Can I add additional columns to the user and db tables of mysql.  These
would be for administrative purposes only.

2)  I'm trying to figure out how the privileges effect the system.  I
understand what each one does, but haven't found a clear explanation of what
the difference is in the db table and the user table.  If any one can
explain this I would appreciate it.

3)  I'm looking to come up with the most secure set of privileges for the
user and db tables.  I want the users to be able to select, insert, delete,
create tables, just the basic functions on their database only.  Multiple
databases are hosted on the same mysql server.

Thank you for your help in these questions.

Mike Walth
CinoFusion