You will have to write a program to read your text files and insert/update the appropriate records.

Fernando Gerent wrote:

Hi everybody,

I need to use the Load Data Infile to insert different columns from different files in
a table, but I can't figure out how to keep the number of rows, like
for example, if I have a table for people's names, ages and phone numbers, and each of
these information is in a different txt file. When I try to put them all together, I
get like, if there are 100 people, a 300 row table (100 first rows only their names,
101 to 200 their ages and 201 to 300 their phone numbers).
How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance

Fernando