> Hi,
> I am using MySQL Connector/J JDBC Driver to support the=20
> ResultSet.CONCUR_UPDATABLE. I am using J2sdk 1.4 Tomcat 4.1.1 with =
> MySQL:
>
>  I am using a jsp file to use the Driver. After running the JSP file =
> following Error has been generated.=20
> org.apache.jasper.JasperException: =
> org.gjt.mm.mysql.Connection.createStatement(II)Ljava/sql/Statement;
>       at =
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.jav=
> a:248)
>       at =
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
>

> Thanks for your help.
> eff. Usman
Somehow you are still using the older org.gjt.mm.mysql drivers not
connector/J.  When I asked many moons ago I was told that they could not
both be used at the same time by Tomcat even in separate contexts, but
YMMV.

William R. Mussatto, Senior Systems Engineer
Ph. 909-920-9154 ext. 27
FAX. 909-608-7061