Hi MySQL Fans,

I am sure this question was asked before, but I did not find sufficient info,
so please allow me to ask this question again.

When comparing BDB and InnoDB which one would be (generally speaking) a better
choice for a certain purpose ?

I understood that BDB and InnoDB have basically similar features.

Except BDB uses-page-level locking and InnoDB uses row-level-locking.

There are some things which I am not so sure about.

Does BDB support foreign keys ?

Any response much appreciated. I searched through the archive back to June
2002 and in the info manual , but unfortunately I did not find what I was
looking for.

Did  I miss something ?

--
---