I like PremiumSoft's MySQL Studio (now called Navicat, I believe). Very clean, easy to use interface.

You can get a trial here:

http://www.mysqlstudio.com/

--Scott Brown

At 01:16 PM 6/11/2003 +0200, Rodolphe Toots wrote:
hi!

i am looking for a good mySQL gui for windows
i have used mySQL front, which was an excellent free program, but i did not handle relations and diagrams. also the program is no longer being developed

i have now found the prog mySQL tools (http://www.mysqltools.com/) and mySQL explorer that works almost as enterprise manager for MS SQL server. it even creates database diagrams with relations as in enterprise manager!
only backdraw is that this program is not free, but it is the best i have ever seen so far

is there anyone out there that knows of a program that is freeware/shareware and is good (like mySQL tools)?

/rewdboy