Hi Jim, Mysql members,

I understand what you are saying, but all I did is was a standard "all reply".

So there is nothing I can do from my side ;-), thats either the way you have
setup your e-mail client (reply to adress) and /or how the mailing list
works.

You can unsubscribe from the mailing list and follow up here if this is what
you would like to do ;-)

http://www.listsearch.com/mysql.lasso

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo/Japan

2003年 6月 13日 金曜日 00:23、Knepley, Jim さんは書きました:

--
---