Hi Daniel,

sorry for mistaken your request. So I guess you are a developer and want to
modify and create your own source code ?

2003年 6月 13日 金曜日 15:[EMAIL PROTECTED] さんは書きました:
> none of these are open source and its under windows
>
> http://www.minq.se/products/dbvis/images/screens/graph.html
>
> this is what i want to do , except its on myisam tables not inondb so there
> is no foreign key relations i join them in the query or can i still do
> this ?

Nope , works only for foreign key relations (yet) - it will change in future
versions. (This point was discussed with Minq)

> > Hi Daniel,
> >
> > The question was asked many times within the last 24 hours.
> >
> > look for these threats
> >
> > - Open-Source/Freeware Tool To Generate ER Diagrams From SQL Sc ripts ?
> > -  ImportER (ER Tool: Dezign)
> >
> > - mysql GUIs
> >
> > -----
> >
> > www.datanamic.com/download/index.html
O.K this one runs only on Windows, my mistake;-(

> > www.minq.se (DbVisualizer -c harting software included) (any OS)

O.K They are not open source but offer a free version with only a few options
disabled. They run on almost any OS - please see the download page - they run
on Mac, Windows and several Linux,Unix version - so that can't be too bad can
it ?

> > www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/

I was unaware that windows is running under GPL and with GTK ;-)
Taken from their homepage:
.."Welcome to Dia's homepage. Dia is a gtk+ based diagram creation program
released under the GPL license. "

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo/Japan

> > Best regards
> >
> > Nils Valentin
> > Tokyo/Japan
> >

> > 2003年 6月 13日 金曜日 11:17、Daniel Rossi
> >
> > さんは書きました:
> >> hi there i was wondering if there was a table relationship diagram
> >> open source tool around anywhere ? i am trying to document a project
> >> at the moment please let me know thanks.
> >
> > --
> > ---
> > Valentin Nils
> > Internet Technology