Hello Suba,

I assume that yo are using any linux OS and MyISAM tables.

I think you have several options. The two most common are:

1) you use the "datadir" option
2) you create symbolic links (ls command) to the users home directory and copy
the data (shutdown mysql server before ;-)

I havent yet tried them all myself, but they should work at least for the
MyISAM tables.

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo/Japan

2003年 6月 14日 土曜日 13:19、Suba Arunkumar さんは書きました:

--
---
Valentin Nils

 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]