Hi,

I'm setting up a small tracking program for a site I'm working on - basically it monitors all external web and email links that are clicked from our site and stores them into a MySQL database.

Now I'm trying to extract the information from the database and display it on screen with PHP. I've made a query which reads:
SELECT DISTINCT trEmail FROM db-name;

This clearly selects all the distinct email addresses from my table, but I would like to put a count beside each of the distinct addresses to show how many times each link was clicked.

For example, I'd like it to look something like the following:

email address               # sent
[EMAIL PROTECTED]              12

Meaning that the email addresses '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' was clicked a total of 12 times.

I'm thinking there should be a way to do this with a single SQL query ... although after most of the day of trying and searching google - I've come up with nothing but a headache.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
-Tim