Hi...

I created the following function to move a record from one table to another.  The only
difference in the table structures are the auto-incremented id column.

The purpose of my function is to allow Admin to get user input from the "queue" table
and after "approving it" she puts it in a table that will display as current events.
The "insert" works great, but the delete from the "queue" table isn't working and the
only work around is to go back to the queue table and delete the record that was just
inserted into the "current events" table.

I don't even know if this is possible. I guess I'm looking for a MOVE command that
will delete a record from the queue table replace it with a new record in the
"current" table. I've browsed the manual looking for info on working with two tables,
but came up empty.  Any words are appreciated.

CodyG
Victoria, BC