Hi Andy,

You have many questions, most I cant answer,but upgradng from 3.23-xx to 4.xx
will definitely give you a performance boost. I am running on siple boxes (
no replication etc.). So I am unable to say how much speed , but  I strong
believe that it will be enough to be realised immediately after you installed
it.

Whenever the performane question comes up than the first thing I read here in
the mailing list "Are you still running one of those old 3.23-xx versions ??
;-)"

Unfortunately thats almost all I can tell you.

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo/Japan

2003年 6月 16日 月曜日 21:45、Andy Stubbs さんは書きました:

--
---
Valentin Nils

 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]