Från: Eldrid Rensburg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skickat: den 17 juni 2003 12:08
Till: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ämne: RE: MySQL-Front: How Do I "EXPORT TABLES FROM MYSQL 3.23 TO MS SQ
L Server 2000 ?
Prioritet: Hög

In MySQL-Front 2.5: How Do I Get Two Open Connection-Windows To Enable
Option to "EXPORT TABLES FROM MYSQL 3.23 TO ANOTHER HOST/DB (Like
Microsoft
SQL Server 2000)" - Can It Be Done ?

Any other ways to EXPORT TABLES FROM MYSQL 3.23 TO Microsoft
SQLServer2000 ?

__
This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely
for
the addressee.
Any unauthorized use, alteration or dissemination is prohibited.
Lawyers Access Web (Pty) Ltd. accepts no liability whatsoever for any
loss,
whether it be direct, indirect or consequential, arising from
information
made available and actions resulting there from.
__