Hello Shane,

> I found nothing better than the standard
> MySQL C API standard with MySQL.

That's true. I read it now i find it very easy in comparison to the C++
documents.
This one reminds me of PHP functions a lot.

> I have made 2 such classes, which are quite
> simple, not a significant ammount of error checking, or
> functionality, but
> ResultSet's and Queries can be made.
>
> If you are interested in my classes, I'd be happy to pack them
> up for you to

That whould be very kind of you mate. Allthough i tried to use the C-API
now, i'm still getting some errors, that dont now know of why they occure.
It whould be alot easier to one complete example to get a glue of how to
start  in C/C++.

> use, I only ask the headers be kept in the code.

if you wish so, of course.

Thanks a lot,
Maik