From: "Jonas Geiregat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, 17 June, 2003 15:19
Subject: Re: transactions with php

Becoming Digital wrote:

> I found one item in the PHP Classes Repository that may be of use.
> Unfortunately, the comments are in Spanish, so it's up to you to
> figure out the
> code.
> http://promoxy.mirrors.phpclasses.org/browse.html/file/3077.html
>
> Edward Dudlik
> Becoming Digital
> www.becomingdigital.com

This is a much better implementation then my previous one
I loop trough a array with query's.
in the loop I do:
if(!mysql_query($array[$i])) {
  $flag = false;
   break;
}

after the loop I do
if($flag)
  mysql_query("commit");
else
  mysql_query("rollback");

This should work haven't tested it yet. If anyone got better idea's Post
them Regards Jonas Geiregat