Hey there everyone.

I'm having a problem on a MySQL installation (vsn 4.0.12-standard) on
Solaris 8.  I've got a few tables that get inserted into maybe 1000-1500
times a day.  It seems to be pretty random, but I've seen three or four
times that the database just hangs on the insert.

SHOW PROCESSLIST shows this for the offending process:

| 77 | cpms | localhost | cpms | Query   | 8076 | update | INSERT INTO
cpms_orders (order_id, add_timestamp) VALUES ('20030618-00003', now()) |

I've still got it running, if anyone has any suggestions for a way to
get more debug data.  The mysql software was built with gcc 3.2.2,
again, on solaris 8.  If anyone's got any suggestions let me know!
Thanks!  Unfortunately I'm gonna have to restart this sooner than later.
:/

-Randy

"Swiss American Securities Inc. MMS <sasiny.com>" made the following
 annotations on 06/18/03 10:04:42

[ALERT] -- Access Manager:
DISCLAIMER:  This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential information some or all
of which may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the stated addressee(s)
and access to it by any other person authorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient and an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please
notify the author IMMEDIATELY, by replying to this e-mail, then delete this message
and all copies from all locations in your system. You should not use, disseminate,
disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail: to do so may be unlawful.
Swiss American Securities Inc. ("SASI") and its affiliates reserve the right to
monitor all e-mail communications through their networks.

***Please note that this message may contain preliminary information regarding
transactions that have been executed for your account and are subject to final
confirmation.