Hi All,

I am using MySQL 4.0.13 and using Connector/j jdbc drivers. What i am looking for is
the support for Stored Procedures.
Following is what Connector/J documentation says.
"PreparedStatements are implemented by the driver, as MySQL does not have a prepared
statement feature. Because of this,             the driver does not implement
getParameterMetaData() or getMetaData() as it would require the driver to have a
complete SQL         parser in the client."

I wrote a program to check for Stored Procdures  is running fine. Now what i want to
knwo is whether MySQL server is supporting Stored Procedures or not?

REgards
Deepak Saini

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.