From: "Mike Hillyer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jorge Cornejo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 10:43 AM
Subject: RE: Connecting ASP

You can access MySQL databases from ASP by using MyODBC (now
Connector/ODBC) just like you would any other ODBC datasource. I would
suggest doing google searches on MyODBC and ASP in the same search, or
adapt some code from my site www.vbmysql.com, and look in the MyODBC FAQ
for examples. Also subscribe to the MyODBC list at lists.mysql.com

Here's a sample linked to from the MyODBC FAQ:
http://www.devarticles.com/art/1/50

Regards,
Mike Hillyer
www.vbmysql.com