On Sat, Jun 21, 2003 at 12:42:58PM +0400, Sheni R. Meledath wrote:
> I have designed a site using PHP & MySQL. Recently an urgent requirement
> has come up from the client side to change the web server to IIS. So I have
> to migrate the scripts and database to Windows based ASP & MS SQL.

Unless there is another requirement from your client to use MS SQL, you
can continue using MySQL with ASP if you like. This would make the
transition to IIS easier if you already have lots of queries and tables.

> Can any body provide me some details regarding migrating MySQL databases to
> MS SQL databases. It would be highly appreciated if you could send me the
> details at the earliest.

Sorry, but I have no experience with this.

Regards,

Fred.

--
Fred van Engen                              XB Networks B.V.
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                Televisieweg 2