I'm new to mysql but not databases or programming. I followed Julie Meloni's PHP fast &easy to learn the basics. However, now that I am going back through the material and trying to make changes, problems are rising that I can't solve.

I am changing a database and changing the user and password of an existing database. when I enter the line.

mysql> insert into user (host, user, password) values ('localhost', 'newuser', password ('newpswrd'));

the error 1062: Duplicate entry 'localhost-cbadvert' for key 1
mysql>

How do I debug this line to find the error.