From: Wavyx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Infos about the embedded server dll
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:49:02 +0200

Hello,

I'm looking for informations about the Embedded Server DLL. There's not a lot of in the manuel (libmysqld section). Where can I Find the available functions? Are they the same as in the C API?
I'm planning to use the dll from C#. Does anyone already try to "interop" with the mysql server engine dll (Pinvoke and DllImport)?

Thanks for help

Wavyx