Hello, mysql,

After I create this table,and add foreign key tno to this table.
If I delete "tno" in "p_program_type" table,it would alarm that some data still in
"p_schedule".
How can I define the "p_schedule" or "p_program_type" table to make sure that while
delete the tno in p_program_type,the p_schedule table would delete the data matching
p_schedule table.

create table p_schedule(
        sche_no         int not null auto_increment,
        cno             int not null,
        prog_no         int not null,
        start_time      datetime,
        end_time        datetime,
        index p_schedule_idx01 (cno),
        foreign key (cno) references p_channel (cno),
        index p_schedule_idx02 (prog_no),
        primary key(sche_no),
        foreign key (prog_no) references p_program( prog_no ),
        foreign key (tno) references p_program_type(tno)
) TYPE=INNODB;

Best regards.

MaFai
[EMAIL PROTECTED]