Hi,

I would like to know if there are some websites, references (except the manual ;) ), exemples of using the libmysql, especially from windows.
I get crazy trying to call the dll from a C# environment !! I get nothing else than a "NullReferenceException" ???!!!???
I read that for using the libmysqld.dll under windows, I had to recompile it myself, is it right ?
Did someone already try to invoke the libmysl.dll or the libmysql.dll from a .Net environment like C# or VB .Net ?
For the moment, I see that "core lab" had a mysql .Net provider which can support the embedded option, so it's possible but I want to achieve it myself !
link: MySQLDirect .NET 1.60 - http://www.crlab.com/ (see the news)

Thanks for any help

Wavyx