When you said you modified the scripts, are these the scripts on the 12
webservers (mysql clients) ?

If not, then these mysql clients (webservers) would still be wanting to send
to IP addres 192.168.1.71 as configured for php or in your client.

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo/Japan

2003年 6月 27日 金曜日 14:58、Keith Bussey さんは書きました:
> Neither of these two machines send the request.
>
> I have 12 webservers, which send the requests.
> I have 5 database servers, 1 master(for updates/inserts/deletes) and 4
> slaves(for selects).
>
> Machine A below was the current Master DB server, however it is old and was
> being replaced by machine B
>

> --
> Keith Bussey
>
> Wisol, Inc.
> Chief Technology Manager
> (514) 398-9994 ext.225
>
> Quoting Nils Valentin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Hi Keith,
> >
> > soory now I got confused. Which machine is sending the requests (client)
> > and
> >
> > which machine is the mysql server (server). Do you use php or something
> > like
> >
> > this (webinterface) on the client ?
> >
> > If yes, than my suggestions below apply.
> > If no than I we will have to think the next step.
> >
> > Best regards
> >
> > Nils Valentin
> > Tokyo/Japan
> >
> > 2003年 6月 27日 金曜日 11:29、Keith Bussey