Hey there everyone,

I'm trying to get a table of computer parts manufacturers populated with a list culled
from my distributor and I'm having a devil of a time getting anything to work.  I'm
totally new to MySQL and don't really know my SELECT from a hole in the ground just
yet...which is probably the entire problem. ;)  Anyways.....

I'm trying to do this

INSERT INTO `manufacturers` (`manufacturers_name`, `manufacturers_image`) VALUES
(`CREATIVE_LABS`, `manufacturer_CREATIVE_LABS.gif`);

to this table

CREATE TABLE `manufacturers` (
  `manufacturers_id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `manufacturers_name` varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
  `manufacturers_image` varchar(64) default NULL,
  `date_added` datetime default NULL,
  `last_modified` datetime default NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`manufacturers_id`),
  KEY `IDX_MANUFACTURERS_NAME` (`manufacturers_name`)
) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=11 ;

and keep getting this:

Error

SQL-query :

INSERT INTO `manufacturers` ( `manufacturers_name` , `manufacturers_image` )
VALUES (

`CREATIVE_LABS` , `manufacturer_CREATIVE_LABS.gif`
)

MySQL said:

Unknown column 'CREATIVE_LABS' in 'field list'I know 'CREATIVE_LABS' isn't a colunm,
and I didn't tell anyone that it was either.  Why is this thing convinced that it is?
help???