Agree with you Armand, but i'm not in charge of the database so i can't do anything
about it. I've just been asked to create a query which shall be used in a report.

Regards
Paal

Armand Turpel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hello,
Sone or later your get tired with this table construct. I recommande you
to split this table into 4 tables:
Tables:
- country
ex.: id_country country_name
- company
ex.: id_company company_name
- activity
ex.: id_activity activity_name
- relation-country-company-activity
ex.: id_country id_company id_activity

Example:
Select countries in which the company with id 3 has activities with id 6

SELECT
c.country_name
FROM
country AS c
relation-country-company-activity AS rel
WHERE
rel.id_country=c.id_country
AND
rel.id_company=3
AND
rel.id_activity=6

There are many other SELECT combinations.

Armand