hello,

I'm exporting a very big table from ACCESS to MySQL using ODBC.

I was able to do it by increasing the value of the max_allowed_packet variable in
mysql since otherwise ODBC lost the connection and I was getting an error.
But the thing is I dropped the table for a test and now I'm not being able to export
it back.

Wehn I try exporting from ACCESS I get the error :
(mysqld-4.013 -max-debug]Lost connection to MYSQL server during query (#2013)

I don't understand why I'm getting this again even if I change the value of the
max_allowed_packet!!

Any help would be welcome.

Thanks.