Hi,

I have a setup that consists of two MySql Database
Server.

Server A(WEB DB) is in web hosting location , runs
behind a websever.

Server B(LAN DB) is in my LAN.

My requirment is synchronize both(WEB DB and LAN DB)
databases over the internet.

I am thinking of the following approaches.

1) Database Replication SERVER A(Master) - SERVER B
(Slave)

2) Retrieve the Web DB and update the LAN DB through
ODBC ( VB LAN Client)

3) Execute database query at WEB database server and
send the results to LAN Database server via a SOAP
Call. Basically a web service using SOAP.

Could you please advise me which approach is effective
and stable?

Thanks and regards
Manivannan