I get the last bk tree of mysql and want to compile on windows...

i have the VC++ 6.0 whith SP5 and PROCESSOR PACK... but i try to
compile using the Vc++Files directory and the MySQL print an error...

what is the steps to compile on windows the LAST BK TREE ?

Tnks...

  ++  Dyego Souza do Carmo   ++           Dep. Desenvolvimento
                 E S C R I B A   I N F O R M A T I C A
The only stupid question is the unasked one (somewhere in Linux's HowTo)
Linux registred user : #230601
--                                        ICQ   : 1647350
$ look into "my eyes"                     Phone : +55 041 296-2311
look: cannot open my eyes                 Fax   : +55 041 296-6640