Is there a line limit to a query in MySQL? ( I couldn't find this in the MySQL
manual)
Here is my query:
SELECT a.field_name, b.field_option, c.project_name
FROM field_master a, field_options_master b, project_master c
where a.field_option_id = b.id and
a.project_id=b.project_id and
a.project_id='1' and c.id='1' and
field_name='State'

If I try to put this all on one line (in MySQL Control Center), the line stops
at a.project_id=b.project_.
In my Java code, I have this query all on one line, but it fails. Do I have to
try and put in hard breaks?

I would prefer to have a stored procedure and send the stored proc. parameters.
I see that a development tree of 5.0 is available now. 5.0 has stored procedure
support in it. Maybe I should bite the bullet and install 5.0?

Do you know when 5.0 is scheduled for production release?

Thanks,
Kevin