Hello,

The application I'm dealing with, is writen in java, jsp, jdbc, mysql 4.0...
I use a broker between java classes and mysql db.

broker creates n connections when the server tomcat start and shares
connections.
Here is the code to create connections :
for (int i = 0; i < n; i++) {
        Class.forName ("com.mysql.jdbc.Driver");
        connPool[i] = DriverManager.getConnection
("jdbc:mysql://localhost/dbname","username","pwd");
}

Calls to mysql from java classes looks like:
try {
        connection = Mem.getBrokerdb().getConnection();
        pstmt = connection.prepareStatement("...");
        pstmt.setString(1, var);
        pstmt.executeUpdate();
} finally {
        Mem.getBrokerdb().freeConnection(connection);
}

Does someone know how to embed Mysql and what consequence there is in java
code.
What mysql files or folders do I have to include in setup and what do I have
to exclude from setup.

Thanks for answers

Guy