From: Jeff McKeon
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 1:47 PM
To: Mysql List
Subject: Replication stops for no reason...

mysql  Ver 11.15 Distrib 3.23.41, for pc-linux-gnu (i686)

I have the following replication setup...

DB1 --> DB2 --> DB3

Every often, replication from DB1 to DB2 just stops.  There is no error
messages that I can see.  I know it's stopped because I have a check
that runs every 5 minutes to see a certain piece of data in DB1 matches
DB3.
If I issue slave stop and then slave start commnands, it's then fine for
another day or so...

Any idea how I can track down the cause or where a log may be for this?

Thanks,

Jeff