Hi Mixo,

How about adding a second innodb file and set the first one to a fixed size ?

"...If the disk becomes full you may want to add another data file to another
disk, for example. Then you have to look the size of `ibdata1', round the
size downward to the closest multiple of 1024 * 1024 bytes (= 1 MB), and
specify the rounded size of `ibdata1' explicitly in innodb_data_file_path.
After that you can add another datafile:

innodb_data_home_dir =
innodb_data_file_path = /ibdata/ibdata1:988M;/disk2/ibdata2:50M:autoextend..."

(taken from the manual http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/InnoDB_start.html )

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo/Japan