Miguel:

Wednesday, July 9, 2003, 3:07:33 PM, você escreveu:

---------------[inicio]------------------

MP> Hi everyone:

MP> Does anyone know how to reset the auto_increment value of certain table.

MP> Any ideas or sugestions

MP> Greetings in advance

MP> _________________________________________________________________
MP> Únete al mayor servicio mundial de correo electrónico:
MP> http://www.hotmail.com

alter table TABLE_NAME auto_increment = 1;

mysql,innodb,query

  ++  Dyego Souza do Carmo   ++           Dep. Desenvolvimento
                 E S C R I B A   I N F O R M A T I C A
The only stupid question is the unasked one (somewhere in Linux's HowTo)
Linux registred user : #230601
--                                        ICQ   : 1647350
$ look into "my eyes"                     Phone : +55 041 296-2311
look: cannot open my eyes                 Fax   : +55 041 296-6640