I don't know why, but if I have a CSV file with missing field values like: "ABC",,,,,
I thought the missing values following the "ABC" should put NULL's in the table columns.
But instead it is putting in 0's for numeric values.

The table is defined to allow NULL's for these columns, and the default value for the columns is NULL.
I can use "ABC",NULL,NULL,NULL to put in the null values into the table, but I'd prefer just to leave the field value empty, as in the example above. Otherwise I will have to re-export all of the data.

Does anyone know why the missing values in the CSV file keeps putting 0's in the table instead of NULL?

TIA

Mike (using MySQL 4..1.0-alpha-max-nt)