Hi John,

Thank you for the reponse. I tried that (I didnt post it here), but that gives
me the error

mysql> SELECT schedule_id,count(schedule_id) AS ct FROM attendance WHERE ct<10
GROUP BY schedule_id ;
ERROR 1054: Unknown column 'ct' in 'where clause'

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo/Japan

2003年 7月 12日 土曜日 10:03、John Coder さんは書きました:

--
---
Valentin Nils

 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]