If you have to create that many keys, you may want to consider changing your data structure. You additions and updates to the database would get pretty slow if that many indexes have to be updated.
What I usually do is change my columns to rows and add an additional "qualifier" column to indicate what type of data is in that row. Then you only need one or two indexes, one for the qualifier and one for the data. But you can index an almost unlimited number of "keys". Querying and joins will be a little more difficult from a programming standpoint, but it's very flexible.

Hope that helps.