From: Andrew Kuebler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: woensdag 16 juli 2003 4:54
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Foreign Keys

When I type:

Show keys from [tablename];

I do not see foreign keys listed there and I cannot seem to find any
command that will list foreign keys. Can anyone help?

Also, I notice Innodb tables only store one file unlike MyISAM which
stores 3. Are Innodb tables any slower than MyISAM since they store all
data in a single file? I am looking to use Innodb for an application
simply because of the referential integrity.

Thanks in advance...

Andrew