From: DePhillips, Michael P
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 7/16/2003 6:18 PM
Subject: MYI file difference

Hi All,

I tarred up the data directory from mirror1 data base - slave. Copied
the
tarball to mirror2 with the hopes of rebuilding mirror2 - another slave.
Backed up the data directory from mirror2 into old and untarred mirror1

Then I did a diff -r against another mirror and the diff came back with

Binary files old/blahblahblah.MYI and data/blahblahblah.MYI differ,

For all the .MYI files.

Any insight as to why these indexes are different?

Thanks

Mike