Thanks Nils, I will just add a little to the original question, I am familar with the
table structure in that I have access to the tables ect.  I have even installed a few
versions of osc ;)

I am asking if anyone has gone beyond looking at .sql and actually worrking out how
all the tables are related to one another and possibly thereafter adding new tables to
the existing structure.

I have added tables to oscom but I really want to develop the structure further, the
plan is to add a full blown CMS

Andrew