So, CREATE TEMPORARY TABLES only allows the initial create and insert into a
temporary table.  Any other privileges like alter, update, delete, and
possibly drop are reserved for real tables and database grants.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we have the create temp table grant/option.  We
can accomplish what we are trying to do by creating a series of temp tables
and join them together.  They are relatively small tables.  It just would
have been slick via the update and Alter syntax.

Thanks for the time.
Pete

--
This email may contain CONFIDENTIAL or PRIVILEGED information and is a private
communication between the intended addressee and PharMetrics, Inc. If you