From: "Paul DuBois" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Primaria Falticeni" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "MySQL LIST"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: Two Servers on Windows and my.cnf/my.ini groups

 At 19:37 +0300 7/22/03, Primaria Falticeni wrote:
 >Hello,
 >
 >I run two MySQL servers on Windows with the two services.
 >I read in the docs that it exists a way to identify the servers in my.cnf
by
 >groups and about a tool from Linux to manage the groups.
 >How can I start a server on Windows through the my.cnf/my.ini 's groups?

 If by Linux tool you mean mysqld_multi, it's inapplicable to Windows.
 For instructions on running multiple servers on Windows, have a look
 in the MySQL manual here:

http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Multiple_servers.html

-- Paul DuBois, Senior Technical Writer Madison, Wisconsin, USA MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

Are you MySQL certified? http://www.mysql.com/certification/