At 12:03 -0700 7/22/03, Steven Wu wrote:
Hi Need emergency help:
I am doing some project use the MySQL to store the video file.
The format of video is either avi or mpg. However I can not successfully insert the
video file into the cooresponding field of a table by using the "LOAD_FILE" function. Does anyone know how to store video into MySQL database server ? Please help me,
thank you in advance. The following is my table and SQL code.

You've told us what you've tried, but you didn't tell us what happened? Did you get an error message? If so, what was it?

CREATE TABLE GAME ( GAME_ID INTEGER NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY, GAME_NAME VARCHAR (20), VIDEO LONGBLOB );

INSERT INTO GAME GAME_ID, GAME_NAME, VIDEO VALUES(2, 'Termonator2', LOAD_FILE("/tmp/tm.mpg");

--
Paul DuBois, Senior Technical Writer
Madison, Wisconsin, USA

Are you MySQL certified? http://www.mysql.com/certification/