Help me ...

Antonio Jose Rodrigues Neto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Hi All,

I almost finish my MSC Thesis and my thesis is iSCSI Performance. I would like to make
tests using Fibre Channel and iSCSI with MYSQL. Please I will need informations
(cookbook) how does implement tunning on MySQL - Linux RedHat 9.

I install sql-bench and I ran tests against iscsi and nfs (just a test) and generate
the files RUN-iscsi and RUN-nfs. How does use the tool compare-results?

What book (the best book) do you recommend for me about mysql?????

Please help me?