Hi Carlos,

I believe that would have to be 2 separated steps.

1) creating the value in the primary key and
2) creating the foreign key value

However you can use UNION to write both statements in one go.

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo/Japan

2003年 7月 26日 土曜日 05:20、Write a Friend さんは書きました:

--
---
Valentin Nils

 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]