I'm running a series of queries from a Python program using the MySQLdb module. The program opens a connection and then procedes to make two queries and then close the connection. It does this for each file provided as an argument to the program so there can be quite a few such cycles. I'm getting an 1040 error of 'Too many connections'. I can't figure out how this program would ever have more than one connection open at a time. Could anyone explain what I'm doing wrong? I've tried forcing the connection closed at the end of each cycle but that doesn't seem to help. Thanks.

-- Peace, Love, Linux

Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://kavlon.org