Hi, I'm doing a project for a local hospital, they want to migrate their access
databases to mysql on a Linux box. The hospital runs a Windows network and I have
MYsql running on a linux box connected to the network. I need to import the Access
.mdb data and structure from the windows server to MYsql, all this has to be done from
the Linux box. I have heard of some programs that can do this but they seem to be for
mysql on windows or for windows clients (Mysqlyog, dbtools ) I am a newbie when it
comes to linux-MYsql.
Any help appreciated.

Running Redhat 9 and the MYsql version that comes bundled with it.