I would copy all the records (_email_, max(version)) to a new table, drop the old one and then rename the new one

Regards,
Venelin

Karam Chand wrote:

Well that is OK if I have only one email.

What if if I have thousands of users duplicated...

Do I need to write SQL query 1000 times....

Karam
--- Jeff McKeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

How bout....

Delete from tablename where email like
[EMAIL PROTECTED] && ID <> 1

Jeff