I installed the 4.1 alpha release, which I probably shouldn't have, but I did because
the 4.0 was giving me access denied error  (before I found your mailing list). However
my problem got complicated because I installed this on a server which would eventually
be a web mail server. So I installed Postfix after this which is the order it should
be, after mysql. Next, I tried to install courier-imap. While configuring, it gave an
error that said 'mysqlclient cannot be found. I looked for it on the server and sure
enough it was not there. Mysql can be accessed and is functional on its own but when
linking to courier-IMAP, I cannot even install IMAP because one of my options is
'with_authmysql' (which I cannot find in the Mysql folder, either). I also followed
the installation instruction of mysql religiously. SO can anyone give me an idea as to
what went wrong and how it can be fixed. Or how I can downgrade to the production
release 4.0 without breaking any established links currently. Any suggestions would be
helpful.